Pages

SS :: WHERE HAVE I EVER DENOUNCED ISLAM?

MEDITATIVE MOMENTS/MINDS [25+2] [UNKNOWN+KNOWN] [PROPHETIC PHILOSOPHY+PUNDITS/PRIESTS/PRO-CLAIMERS PLAGIARIZED PROPHETS] :: [BACK IN THE THAT TIME "PERIOD"] [MIND'S BACKWARD MOVEMENT :: RECOLLECTION/REMEMBRANCE/REVIVAL FOR FLAWLESS FAITHFUL FUTURISTIC FOLLOWER-FELLOW-SHIP] Travel to the that time called memory [registered/recognized records] in human kind and the other creature[s] inheriting intellect in those other dimensions, apparently unseen, when we wanna witness windows will widen to reveal that ancient antiquity, just let go of it, yes, the thoughts that come, let them be, they come n they go, so let them go when they wanna go or let'em come when wanna, drift, dive deeper, yes, o yes, that remains and those tracks, those nostalgic moments, those were the times, where will we find!

So, o observer, my most respectable respected reader, peace be upon you, in this day and in very other day, yet to appear out of the unseen unknown unconscious, just share this thinking thought, there is this wish, whispered wishing wish, a wish to go back, go back to where, back to where we were, just take baby steps, step by step, one step at a time, just one more step, backwards [bounce back]! come close/closer to the point period, the dot, full stop, the . under the ب



شان علی استون



PEACEFUL PRAYER PREPARATION [ABLUTION] :: SEAN STONE [ S U B H A N A L L A H ]



Where have I ever denounced Islam? 
I believe that Islam is a continuation of the messages brought by the Prophets of the of God Abraham and Jesus. If Moses stood for the law, Jesus represented Grace, and Prophet Mohammad is a model for Marefat (knowledge)
I have always believed in one God (Allah); therefore I was not converted, but I accepted and embraced Islam.
My shahadatin was an extension of my faith by announcing that Prophet Mohammed is a messenger of God.
My name is Sean, which is my secular name.  Christopher is my Christian name; and Stone is my Jewish name that I inherited from my father, a man who's risked his career for the pursuit of truth.
Ali is my divine Muslim name for justice; I learnt from him not to bow in front of anyone but Allah.
Who are you to question my faith?  I submitted my heart to Allah.
  
Thanks

LINK ::

[ S U B H A N A L L A H ] SEAN STONE'S SURRENDER/SUBMISSION/SINCERE-SELFLESS-STRUGGLE [ J I H A D ] TO/TOWARDS THE TRUTH LINK :: []